Real-time online delivery
Google Search Ads
An efficient implementation of Google Search Ads as part of your top-of-the-funnel (TOFU) strategy can contribute to bringing a consistent stream of leads to your business. Our course will give your marketing team the foundation to build compelling and competitive campaigns to grow your sales pipeline.
In our Google Search Ads course, you will work on real advertising projects to learn essential concepts of the trade. You’ll create paid ad campaigns, learn best practices for keyword targeting, structuring and managing campaigns, bid management strategies and how to optimize them for mobile searches.
The course consist of:
- 9 hours of live, online delivery, over three sessions
- August 19th, 26th and September 2nd, 2022
- 10 am to 1 pm or 6 pm to 9 pm Pacific Time
- ZYou'll learn the role of Search Advertising campaigns as part of their integrated brand promotion strategy
- ZYou'll gain a complete understanding of the structure and systemic processes of Google Search Ads campaigns.
- ZYou'll learn to specify objectives and budgets for search engine advertising campaigns.
- ZParticipants at the end of the course, will confidently navigate the Google Ads interface to build and optimize search ads.
- ZAs an advertiser, you'll know how to analyze and optimize search campaigns based on results.
You will share knowledge and experiences with an intimate cohort of other like-minded small business owners and marketing professionals. The goal is to work together to start accelerating your brand.
Course fees are USD 350 + applicable taxes per registrant.
Need more details? Please fill out the form, and one of our team members will connect with you to answer any of your questions.